Mold smells bad and is bad for you, so having it in your home is more than a nuisance; it’s a potential health risk. And though it may surprise you, smoke can be just as damaging long after it’s been cleared. Indeed, smoke damage slowly eats away at the home’s structure and can lead not only to expensive damage, but serious health issues.
Triage is a Philadelphia mold and smoke damage remediation company committed to clearing homes of these dangerous substances and restoring a safe environment. With extensive experience and training, we’ve seen all kinds of situations – so if you’re in trouble, you know who to call.
In this blog, we’ll explain the basic principles behind mold and smoke removal in Philadelphia. These form the foundation for how Triage Restoration rehabilitates homes affected by mold and smoke damage.
- Safety – We make sure each of our workers are properly protected.
- Assessment – We’ll assess the area to determine the best way to go about remediation.
- Contamination Control – We will ensure that there is no cross-contamination with other mold-free parts of your home.
- Source Removal – We will remove the mold right at its root, not just the surface.
- Moisture Removal – To make sure the mold doesn’t come back, we’ll clear the area of moisture – mold’s favorite breeding ground.
- Safety – Just like with mold, we make sure our workers are dressed properly and that the building is safe to enter.
- Assess – We will assess the damage and discuss a plan with you before taking action.
- Smoke Removal – Using our state-of-the-art equipment, we’ll be sure to remove the smoke and save as much as of the property as possible.
- Odor Removal – Not only does smoke leave a dark stain; it has an odor. We’ll remove this smell as much as possible.
Contact This Philadelphia Mold Damage Remediation Team Today!
Don’t let mold and smoke fester in your home. Without immediate, proper care, the damage will only get worse. Our mold and smoke damage services are available fast and extremely effective. Call this licensed and certified smoke damage remediation crew today and let your home be “triaged!”